Sustainable development is a dynamic process posing various needs at different phases of time. These can be dealt with continuous interventions based on designed frameworks that incorporate the requirements projected by the communities and with the help of the communities by strategizing for public-private partnership.
- Highly qualified, experienced and devoted professionals and board members;
- Adaptability to cope up and meet the requirements of diverse socio-cultural environment;
- Capability to establish extensive network to undertake initiatives at grassroots;
- Availability of modern equipment and tools;
- Availability of core of volunteers